Stem Assisted Myofasial Release in Lafayette IN
Wagner Chiropractic Center in Lafayette is excited to be offering a new, CUTTING EDGE, type of electrotherapy called "S.A.M.R"(Stem Assisted Myofasial Release). What sets this machine apart from the "ESTIM" machine or a "TENS" unit is that during the "S.A.M.R" session, the electrodes are moved over the areas of concern instead of remaining stationary. This will allow for better release of muscle trigger points. One session only takes three minutes.
Conditions "S.A.M.R" can help with:
- Pain relief of chronic intractable pain
- Pain associated with post traumatic conditions
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increase local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Mostly importantly, it is very soothing to the body!
The program consists of five sessions to receive maximum benefits and is a service Health Saving Account.