Stem Assisted Myofasial Release in Lafayette IN
Wagner Chiropractic Center in Lafayette is excited to be offering a new, CUTTING EDGE, type of electrotherapy called "S.A.M.R"(Stem Assisted Myofasial Release). What sets this machine apart from the "ESTIM" machine or a "TENS" unit is that during the "S.A.M.R" session, the electrodes are moved over the areas of concern instead of remaining stationary. This will allow for a better release of muscle trigger points. One session only takes three minutes.
Conditions "S.A.M.R" can help with:
- Pain relief of chronic intractable pain
- Pain associated with post traumatic conditions
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increase local blood circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Most importantly, it is very soothing to the body!
The program consists of five sessions to receive maximum benefits and is a service Health Saving Account.